Statutory Consents

When planning any building work it’s important to ensure that the work complies with all statutory consents including planning permission, building regulations and party wall consent. Although this may seem like a daunting process, we can help you understand what consents are necessary and guide you through the process of applying for or complying with them.

We can prepare all of the necessary paperwork and talk to the local authorities or other relevant bodies on your behalf. With us to guide you through the process, you’ll gain the peace of mind that everything has been completed correctly to guarantee the quality, legality and integrity of your building work now and into the future.

If you’d like to find out more about how we can help with statutory consents, click here.

Planning Permission

We know that when you are planning a building project you want to get started as quickly as possible. Negotiating planning rules for your project can therefore sometimes seem like a frustrating but necessary process. At CPK Building we help make this process much more straightforward by taking the hassle out of gaining planning permission.

We’re experts in all aspects of the latest planning laws and have expertise working with listed building and in conservation areas where planning laws are often more strict. For some builds planning permission might not be necessary and we can advise if this is the case.

We’ll ensure you apply for permission in the correct way, help you complete the right paperwork and assist you in gaining planning permission so that you can get started with your project.

If you’d like to find out more about how we can help with planning permission, click here.

Building Regulations

Building regulations are used to certify that any building work carried out on a property is completed to high safety standards. It’s essential to gain the correct building regulation certification in order to ensure that any work you do will add value to your home and make it easier if you wish to sell your property in the future.

At CPK Building, all of our work is completed to the very highest safety standards and complies with all of the latest building regulations.

If you’d like to find out more about how we can help with building regulations, click here.

Party Wall Consent

If your property shares a wall or boundary with a neighbouring property, you will need to comply with the Party Wall Act before undertaking any building work. It’s not enough just to have a verbal agreement with your neighbour – instead it’s important to serve party wall notices in the correct manner. If this all seems daunting and time-consuming, don’t worry. At CPK Building we can take care of gaining party wall consent on your behalf. We’ll make sure you apply for consent in the correct way and can talk to neighbouring property owners to explain how any building work may affect their property. We can also arrange for surveyors to check the condition of a neighbouring property before and after the building work has been completed.

Even if a neighbour does not agree to your proposed work this doesn’t necessarily mean that your project cannot go ahead. In these situations we can appoint an independent surveyor to complete an assessment and decide what work can be done.

If you’d like to find out more about how we can help with party wall consent, click here.

Contact Us

We would be pleased to hear from you! Get in touch to talk about future projects or just say hello and have a coffee with us!

  • 239 Mitcham Road, London SW17 9JG
  • +44 (208) 672-2333
  • +44 (208) 682-5110

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)


    Your Message